Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy 14th Anniversary!!!

Today, I celebrate 14 years being married to the most amazing woman on the planet!





Ain't She cute!?! Here is a little something that I wrote that I am presenting to her at our choir Christmas party tonight:


Anniversary thoughts about Janice:
I can’t believe that I have been married to you for 14 wonderful years. It seems like just yesterday that I met you sitting on the ground carving that little pumpkin. I can still remember you coming to my door for our first official date. You wore a blue outfit with white polka dots and a big bow in your hair. You took my breath away, and still do. I can remember you walking yourself down the isle at our wedding. You looked so beautiful, and still do. You have given me two beautiful boys here on earth and two more children waiting for us in heaven. I am so glad that our children have you as their Mother. I love your spunk, your tenacity, and your love of life. I thank God every day for you. You are my best friend and you have my heart! Happy Anniversary My Love!


No comments: