Friday, April 9, 2010

My Journey To A Healthier Me




Ok so I have been a Yo-Yo dieter for as long as I can remember. That has been because I have always just tried the latest fad. This past fall I was diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic. Initially I was very careful about watching what I was eating but as time went by, I began slipping back into old habits, eating junk. I came to the realization that I needed to change. This past Monday I have begun a life journey towards a healthier me and I am going to be sharing that journey here. So ready or not here it go!

3 comments:

Bill Todd said...

Way to tackle things - head on. Looking forward to following the journey.

Bill Todd

Janice said...

I'm PROUD of you! You inspire me...and we are going to do this TOGETHER!!!! I love you!

Susanne said...

Dude, I TOTALLY feel you on the "yo-yo" thing... but when it comes to your (our) health, we gotta stop playin'!! I am with you, Rick!! Cheering you on along the journey!! Let's DO this!!