Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who Do You Miss?

I’ve missed my bride this weekend. Janice left on Thursday to be with her mom for her surgery. I don’t like it when she’s gone. Even though the weekend has been full of activity, it has not been the same without Janice. Anyone who has a significant other knows what I’m feeling. I miss spending time with her.
If this is the way I feel about being away my wife, my feelings should be stronger about being away from my God. It is very easy to allow life to be filled with activities that take away from my time with God. But do I always miss Him the way I miss her? I miss my wife because we are intimate. God wants an even greater intimacy. The good news is that my wife will be home tomorrow!! The greater news is that my God is here now!!!

No comments: